FLAT VERNACULAR POLICIES
- All sales are final.
- All products must be paid for in full before shipping.
- Sometimes our products are made to order and take three to five weeks to produce.
- For rush orders, please contact us.
- We do not accept returns and do not grant refunds.
- We inspect all products before shipping, but the final responsibility rests with the client.
- Flat Vernacular products must be installed by a professional paper hanger.
- Please inspect all products to ensure they are undamaged.
- Please keep in mind, due to the nature of the hand printing process, minor imperfections may occur. These imperfections are not to be considered a defect.
- If you believe you have received a damaged or defective product, please contact us BEFORE the product is trimmed, installed, pasted, or used within 10 days of delivery. Do not hang or use any non-defective products.
- In the unlikely event that your product arrives damaged or misprinted, the entire order must be returned. Your product will be reprinted if deemed necessary.
- Flat Vernacular assumes no liability for any product once it has been cut, pasted, installed, or used in any way.
- Our lead time does not include transit times.
- We accept no responsibility for delays in transit times. If you require expedited delivery please contact us before placing an order.
- Flat Vernacular assumes no liability for damages incurred during shipping.
- Flat Vernacular assumes no liability for the quantity of products ordered.
- Flat Vernacular assumes no liabilities for damages or expenses incurred by wallpaper installation.
Please contact us if you have any questions about our policies. Thank you