FLAT VERNACULAR POLICIES
- All sales are final.
- All products must be paid for in full before shipping.
- Our wallpapers are made to order and take three to five weeks to produce.
- For rush orders, please contact us.
- We accept no returns and grant no refunds.
- We inspect all rolls before shipping, but the final responsibility rests with the client.
- Flat Vernacular wallpaper should be installed by a professional paper hanger.
- Please inspect all rolls to ensure they are undamaged.
- Remember that due to the nature of the hand printing process, minor imperfections may occur. These imperfections cannot be considered a defect.
- If you believe you have received a damaged or defective product, please contact us BEFORE the wallpaper is trimmed or installed, within 10 days of delivery. Do not hang any non-defective rolls.
- In the unlikely event that your wallpaper arrives damaged or misprinted, the entire order must be returned. Your wallpaper will be reprinted if deemed necessary.
- Flat Vernacular accepts no liability for any wallpaper once it has been cut and/or pasted.
- Our lead time does not include transit times.
- We accept no responsibility for delays in transit times. If you require expedited delivery please contact us before placing an order.
- Flat Vernacular accepts no liability for damages incurred during shipping.
- Flat Vernacular accepts no liability for the quantity of rolls ordered.
Please contact us if you have any questions about our policies. Thank you