In this workshop, Martha will teach you how to make a winter wreath using a grapevine base and winter greens like cedar, magnolia, and eucalyptus. You'll learn about basic floral design techniques to add accents like berries, winter citrus, and ribbon. We'll go over care tips and ways to reuse the grapevine base to make seasonal wreaths throughout the year. This is a beginner workshop.
- Class is limited to 12 people
- Each ticket includes one wreath, holiday sips & snacks plus an FV holiday gift
- Proof of vaccination required for entry
- The workshop will be held at FV's Norwalk HQ (28 Knight Street #101 Norwalk CT 06851).
- Plenty of free parking in FV's parking lot, right in front of the entrance to our studio
Made Floral is a flower design company owned by Martha DeFlorio with studios in Norwalk, CT and Detroit, MI. Her work can be seen everywhere! From weddings to local restaurants, from collaborations with Gucci and Shinola to tabletops in Fairfield County, Martha's work has also been featured in many publications.