Cardigans, cigarettes, and color
In the Mood for Hockney
Are you wondering how to add a dose of Hockney-inspired ephemera to your daily life? Us, too. Here's what we found on our internet search:
1. Hockney's look often includes a cardigan. Try this classic-but-fun charmer from Kule.
2. FV's Seaspray fabric will add a splash of pool-inspired chroma to your home.
3. Every artist (whether established or budding) needs a sketchbook. These ones have paper appropriate for mixed media.
4. What could be more apropos than a sculpture of the artist's glasses?
5. Lounge by the pool in this sunny spaghetti chair from MoMA.
6. A sterling silver cigarette case is a nod to history which makes sense in the present. Use it for your sticker collection or your Dunhill's.
7. Appropriate for both studio wear and country clubs, these one-of-a-kind woven cane pants by Pentimento pay homage to the art of making things by hand.