"Burma" in 'Indian Holly' is an original Flat Vernacular designed fabric. Printed with white, bright yellow, burnt orange, and tonal green inks on a medium weight 50/50% Belgian Cotton/Linen fabric. Perfect for any upholstery or curtain project! Ferns and other green botanicals create fluid movement in this painterly pattern.
- 50/50% Cotton/Linen Swatch (6" x 6") - $3.00
- 50/50% Cotton/Linen Sample (8" x 10") - $5.00
- 50/50% Cotton/Linen Yard (54" wide x 36" long) - $145.00
- Straight match.
- Vertical repeat: 34.25”
- Horizontal repeat: 54"
- Belgian 50/50% Cotton/Linen
- Pigment ink
- If the fabric is not in stock, it will ship according to our current lead times for all made-to-order fabric items. Please contact us to see what our current times are! Generally speaking, fabric lead times are 2-3 weeks, but please contact us for an up-to-date estimate.
Other materials are available if desired: please contact us for more information. Printed in the USA.