Colorful doves from South America known as “Fruit Doves” inspired Flat Vernacular’s modernist pared-down take on traditional Chinoiserie patterns. 'Palau' is printed with multicolored pigment ink on a Belgian 50/50 Cotton/Linen blend. This fabric is suitable for upholstery products (and looks super as curtains in a sunroom or den).
- Belgian 50/50% Cotton/Linen Fabric Sample (8" x 10"): $7.00
- Belgian 50/50% Cotton/Linen Strike-Off (25" x 25"): $50.00
- Belgian 50/50% Cotton/Linen Yard (54" wide x 36" long): $145.00
- Vertical repeat: 60”
- Horizontal repeat: 54”
- Pigment ink
- Belgian 50/50% Cotton/Linen Fabric
- Printed in the USA
- Recommended for residential use
- Commercial coating is available
- If fabric is not in stock, it will ship according to our current lead times for all made-to-order items. Please contact us to see what our current times are!
Other fabric materials are available: please contact us for more information.