Monarch in Flax is an original patterned fabric designed in-house by Flat Vernacular. Juicy, rich shades of cobalt, citron, cadmium orange, dusty brown, and summer blue form a kaleidoscopic pattern inspired by the symmetrical markings on butterfly wings. Earthy and subtle, this fabric looks wonderful in sunrooms, bedrooms, and any room that needs a dash of warmth.
- Small Swatch (6" x 6") - $3.00
- Sample (8" x 10") - $7.00
- Strike-Off (25" wide x 25" long) - $65.00
- Yard (54" wide x 36" long) - $165.00
- Varied Match: Straight Match or No Match
- Horizontal Repeat: 33"
- Vertical Repeat: 16.5"
- Belgian 100% Natural Linen
- Pigment inks
- Commercial coating is available via special order
- Printed in the USA
This pattern is also a grasscloth.