"Monarch" in colorway 'Burnt Persimmon' is an original wall covering and pattern designed in-house by Flat Vernacular. Juicy, rich shades of cobalt, citron, cadmium orange, dusty brown, and summer blue form a kaleidoscopic pattern inspired by the symmetrical markings on butterfly wings.
- Small Swatch (6" x 8"): $2.00
- Sample (8" x 10"): $12.00
- Single Roll (33" wide x 15' long): $685.00
- Varied Match: Straight Match or No Match
- Digitally printed on Grasscloth
- Horizontal repeat: 33"
- Vertical repeat: 33"
Made in the USA
This pattern is also available as a fabric.